TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here are the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) of entry for any offers, events & competitions conducted by Spartan Cricket Club Pty Ltd. Please read these Terms carefully because by entering this Competition you are deemed to accept them:
- The offer is open from 12:00pm Monday06thNovember 2017 until 11:00pm Wednesday 28thNovember 2017 AEST (the “Offer Period”):
- The offer is an opportunity to meet & greet Spartan Ambassadors for a lunch on 29th
- Offers are not transferable or exchangeable (including for cash).Part or parts of the Offerwill not be substituted for other benefits or items at the request of winners.
- If any element of the Offer becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the control of Spartan, a similar offer of equal value will be awarded in lieu.
- Winners (and any person accompanying a winner in relation to aOffer) are responsible for any:
- taxes for which they may be liable as a result of aOffer; and
- The stated value of the offer is based on recommended retail price of the cost involved towards the event. Spartan accepts no responsibility for any change in the value of the Offer between that date and the date on which theOffer is delivered to a winner.
Entry into the Offer
- Entry is not free and entrants should be aware that they may be subject to charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access.
- The offer is only open to individuals who are Australian residents& reside in Sydney. Anyone from outside Sydney area are eligible to avail this offer but will need to make their own arrangements to reach at the event and bear any costs involved.
- Notwithstanding clause 7, the Competition is not open to:
- Members of the immediate families of employees of Spartan and Affiliates.
How to Enter
Entrants are required to join Spartan Cricket Club at www.spartancricketclub.co by becoming a diamond or chairman member only.
- The following entries will be invalid:
- entries received outside the Competition Period;
- entries not submitted from a personal account;
- entries that duplicate or nearly duplicateanother entry that entrant has submitted;
- incomplete entries;
- entries that Spartan, in its sole discretion, determines fraudulent (including entries that misrepresent the eligibility of the entrant); and
- Multiple entries from a single individual using multiple accounts.
- Spartan may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entry that in its view is or is potentially objectionable, including (without limitation) any entry that:
- is not reasonably comprehensible;
- is obscene, defamatory, insulting, discriminatory and/or inflammatory;
- infringes on intellectual property rights of any third party;
- constitutes an invasion of privacy; and/or
- is generally damaging to the goodwill and/or reputation of Spartan and/or any sponsor of the Competition or Offer and/or of any Affiliate.
- Entrants can only win one of the offers during the Offer Period.
- Members will be selected on first come first serve basis and we own the right to deny the permission of entry once the seats are sold out.
- All decisions of Spartan are final and binding on entrants in all respects, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The entries will be contacted via the email address provided. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during this time.
- The offer may be forfeited (with no substitute offered) and an alternative winner or winners selected in accordance with the winner selection procedure set out above if a winner:
- does not accept an element of the offer as arranged with Spartan;
- does not or cannot provide Spartan with proof of identity and/or residence if requested by Spartanto do so; or
- does not comply with any other Term of the competition.
- Spartan reserves the right to withhold an offer from any entrant who Spartan, in its absolute discretion, determines:
- has not met any of the criteria set out in these Terms;
- is not in a mental or physical condition to safely use the Offer or attend an Event; and/or
- has engaged in any behaviour that jeopardises the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
- Spartan reserves the right, in its absolute discretion but subject to relevant State and/or Territory law, to cancel the Competition and not award any offer:
- (for competitions that are judged on the merit of entries) if no entry of sufficient merit is received; and/or
- if Spartanis unable to proceed with the offer (including any judging and/or draw) as a result of circumstances beyond its control including, without limitation, vandalism, hacking, computer virus or bugs, server breakdown, acts of terrorism, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes and power failures.
Warranties, limitations, releases and consents
- By entering you grant us anirrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide and transferable licence to publish your entryand username on our app and website and the right to sub-license use of your entry and user name to our promotion partners (as applicable) for other uses, including broadcast on TV.
- Entrants promise that entries will be original and will not infringe any third-party intellectual property rights (including copyright and trade marks) and will not breach any obligation of confidentiality.
- Winners can be photographed and/or filmed at any Event and during any event associated with the delivery or handing over of aOffer, and entrants grant to Spartan and Affiliates the right to take and to publish such photographs and/or footage and to use an entrant’s name for promotional purposes without additional payment from Spartanor any third party or additional consent having to be obtained by Spartanor any third party.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law:
- Spartantakes no responsibility and makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, in relation to aOffer, including but not limited to warranties of reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose;
- entrants waive any right to claim from Spartanfor any disappointment, costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered that arises out of or in connection with the possession or use of aOffer; and
- all liability for any defects whatsoeverin or relating to the offer remains with the relevant supplier or manufacturer or, in the case of an Event, the person or organisation holding or running that Event.
- Neither Spartannor any Affiliate is or will be responsible for any lost, late, illegible, incomplete, postage due, misdirected or mutilated mail, any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or mobile phone transmissions (or any other event outside the reasonable control of Spartanor any Affiliate) which may limit or prevent an entrant’s ability to participate in the Competition and/or collect, receive or be notified of any Offer and/or which results in any damage to, delay of or loss ofaOffer during or after delivery.
- Neither Spartannor any Affiliate will be responsible for:
- any Offer lost, damaged or stolen in transit once it has left the possession of Spartanand/or an Affiliate; or
- any failure or inability on the part of a winner to attend an Event.
Winners are responsible for insuring against their own losses for loss, damage or theft during transit and/or for their inability to attend an Event.
- Entrants release Spartanand Affiliates (including all directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives of Spartanand Affiliates) from, and hold harmless for, any damage, injury, death, loss, claim, action, demand or other liability that may arise from:
- their acceptance and/or use of an offer (including any misuse or malfunction; and/or
- their participation in this offer and/or attendance at an Event.
- Winning entrants and/or persons accompanying a winning entrant to an Event may be required by Spartan and/or an Affiliate to sign a written release covering the types of matter set out in clause 32. The form of such a release may be determined, in their absolute discretion, by Spartanand/or an Affiliate
- As part of the process of running the Competition and awarding and delivering an offer, Spartanmay collect personal information of entrants, including name, email address, residential address, contact phone number/s, date of birth and gender (“Personal Information”).
- Any Personal Information ofentrants may be used by Spartan:
- Any request to access, update and/or correct Personal Information should be directed to Spartanat [email protected] to the contact at Spartan as advised in the email winners will receive.
- for the purpose of conductingand promoting the Competition (including verifying eligibility, delivering an offer and complying with any applicable Commonwealth, State or Territory law); but otherwise
- for a Spartansport related marketing campaign for a period of one (1) month after entry
- Entrants agree:
- to comply with all reasonable conditions of use of a offer and any reasonable requirements of any person or organisation that supplies anoffer;
- to conform to all applicable Australian laws and regulations; and
- A failure by Spartanto enforce, or a waiver by Spartanof, any one or all of these Terms will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any person or entrant.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the entrants and Spartanand supersedes and extinguishes any previous agreements, arrangements and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to the competition or any other subject matter set out in these Terms.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New South Wales.
For all enquiries relating to this competition please contactSpartanat: [email protected]